Past Experience and Using of Click Funnels

Hi guys,

I have just finished watching week 2 videos and I feel lost about what I should do.

Last year, I was watching videos from other Youtubers and had previously made a website by using Domain.com(For creating my domain), ConvertKit(For creating my landing pages) and Wix(For creating a blog website) for promoting fitness programs. However, I felt really inspired when I saw how easy it is to create the presell page for promoting SAS.

I would like to know, should I also start a new domain with BlueHost and create another website using ClickFunnels promoting SAS? If yes, should I give up on my fitness blog website? There hasn’t been a lot of blog posts from my Wix website so it might not be considered as a loss(about 3 posts only because I felt demotivated from creating new posts due to 0 sales). I recently bought this course as I am determined to get back to affiliate marketing.

I wish I can manage both sites but I don’t know how well I can handle them in the future as I’m inexperienced when it comes to the difference of using Wix VS ClickFunnels. I sincerely wish I can get some advice/help from the kind community here. Thanks guys! :relaxed:

I think you should save it - you might get inspired again!

Short answer: yes, new domain.

I’ve been advised that it’s best to just keep things separate. I tried tacking on my ecommerce stuff to my main page, but Bluehost isn’t great at that (switching between domains - can be done, but it’s tricky). Much easier to just have a separate account. Keeps things clean for accounting purposes too.

John goes through how to set up the Clickfunnels stuff really well. Ilya has some great trainings on Thrive, which is what I’m currently using (and cheaper). You can get to those by logging into the support page and then searching for Thrive (it won’t find it if you’re not logged in). Very easy to use and very customizable. Thrive also, as of this week, just came out with a webpage builder, basically a wizard that takes you through step by step.

There are also the live weekly trainings you can sign up for that are super helpful!

Here are the replays for the most recent ones:
Live Weekly Trainings

Best of luck!!

1 Like

Hi, @galefgq! It’s good to keep your old tools like domain.com, convertkit and wix. If you can follow along and try to incorporate what you will learn from your courses to these tools that you are using, then that’s great. Otherwise, you may start with a new domain and website using our recommended tools as we provide step by step instructions and trainings for them. Like what @kristinlcoyle mentioned, Thrive is cheaper than Clickfunnels, you may also want to consider it. I hope this helps. :smile:

1 Like

I’m done with week 2 also. I think John recommends you start a blue host account, to make following his instructions easier. Just for your information, if you want to close your existing website, you might be able to get a refund on what you haven’t used yet. I just got one fro blue host recently. Message me if you have questions…I’m new too, we can help each other.

1 Like