Nighol's introduction

Hello everyone, I am Nighol. I started Internet Marketing Training in April 2012. I started a blog and bought a few solo ads to start building a list. I am from Barbados in the Caribbean, our island is a tourist destination the home of Rihanna Fenty and Garfield Sobers. I am a retired Telephone Company worker. I am looking forward to finally start making some money with the training I receive here.

Hi Nighol @Nighol, Welcome to the SAS family!
Hahaha…you are living right in paradise- I thing everyone here would love to swap with you! I most definitely would :desert_island:

Well, good to read that you have already collected a few years of experience. Glad you decided to take the whole thing to another level. Hopefully this course will provide you with all the knowledge and techniques to need to make your dreams come true.
The SAS team will be here for you in the next couple of weeks - so if you have any trouble, just shoot us a message…but before you do sol please check the forum and our knowledgebase for any solutions. I especially advise you try to make best use out of our community. Everyone here is going through the same, so who better to consult, than your fellow students?! Get connected and engage in discussions, as well as help whenever you can.
And while you get you feet wet with the whole course environment, go check out the schedule for our weekly live webinars. Of course you can also watch any of those sessions as a replay video. Go find everything here.

One last thing - we have a competition running for all our SAS students! You can win some awesome prizes…so don’t miss to participate! Find all the information for our contest right here.

Ok Nighol, have good start and always make sure to get the work done! Determination and hard work are the key!

Keep safe and healthy :sunglasses:

Hello BastianS, thank you for your warm words of welcome. I am looking forward to start making money online as a result of this course.
Anyone that has money can live in this paradise I live in.
I am at week 3 now in the course and I see a number of people saying their Google account have been banned. Have you come up with any ideas what is causing this problem for some members after following the instructions?