Newest Member from Christchurch, New Zealand

Hello everyone, my name is Chris. I’am 24 and I’m from Christchurch, New Zealand. I’m very excited to begin my journey with the SAS and it’s community. I hope I can learn as much as I possibly can with all the support and ideas everyone has to offer. I appreciate it so much.

I look forward to working with you all.

Best wishes.

1 Like

Yeah Chris, let the journey begin!!! Great to have such a young, excited fella aboard! In the name of the whole SAS team - WELCOME :love_you_gesture: I think you already have the right sense and you know how important this community will be for you in the next couple of months. So make sure to make some buddies and to get engaged in discussions. If we all support and help each other…the rest will be a piece of cake!
I always recommend our weekly webinars to our new students. Go check the schedule right here. You will also find replay videos of our previous sessions…so whenever you find time-go crazy and ingest all that extra knowledge! You will not regret it :yum:
Chris, I hope to see you around regularly…work hard and of course also don’t forget to enjoy all of this! Good luck for week 1 :facepunch:

1 Like

Thanks for your reply BastianS. Im ready to apply myself to do the best i can during this training period. You will definitely be seeing me around (:

Cheers,
Chris

1 Like