Look forward to being a part of this

What’s up everyone!

I live in Los Angeles, and I’ve been “playing around” with the affiliate marketing space for quite a few years now having taken other courses, but they tend to feel outdated or “missing something” so I am expecting SAS to help answer those questions I haven’t been able to answer.

I have made a handful of sales through websites and content I’ve made myself, mostly Amazon and Clickbank products. The fact is, I know Affiliate Marketing works, I just have not figured out how to make a living with it despite knowing a bit about most of the “skills” necessary. I would chalk most of my lack of bigger success with affiliate marketing to skepticism - or maybe being uncertain of where to put my time.

After building multiple websites, creating hours of content (and writing my own SEO-focused copy), self-publishing books, shooting in the dark coming up with different brand names (weakly executing on various niches), testing out all sorts of social media tactics, and only coming up with some microscopic wins, it can be difficult to determine what really works and what exactly works and what doesn’t…

No tragedy there though! Spent most of my career in multiple exciting companies. But looking to take more control of my life, career, and time.

Feel free to connect with me on https://linkedin.com/in/e-f88 and other social media platforms @mindsetferg

Be sure to send me a message regarding this program though so I know where you are connecting from!

2 Likes

Hey Emmet @mindsetferg, welcome aboard! Thank you for the detailed introduction of yourself…I was reading it with great enjoyment and I truly hope, that this course will be exactly the missing part, which you have been looking for! It is great to have you as a more experienced student among us now- I believe your knowledge from all your previous experiences is not only something you, but maybe the whole community here will be able to benefit from on this new (or not so new) journey. So thank you for offering your help and support to the others too. It seems like you came across and tried out a lot of different things in your past. This is awesome! Your determination and eagerness for trying out new ways and strategies in order to make affiliate marketing working out for you, are the essential foundation for big success in this affiliate world! So I have no doubt that we soon will be seeing you accomplishing great things with our course :muscle:
The SAS team will be assisting you with any questions that might come up as you go along with the course. Another thing that will be super helpful for you are the weekly live webinars- go check out the schedule over here.
Alright, enough for now…enjoy the first week of our course-we are looking forward to get the next update from you soon :v:

Hi, @mindsetferg. Great introduction! :clap: Looking forward to working with you! And welcome to the SAS family! :smile: