Jeremy here in beautiful Colorado!

Hello everyone,

Just joined today looking forward to diving into the community alongside everyone else. I currently run my own plumbing company and am looking for a lifestyle change. More freedom!! Iā€™m all about growth and growing as an individual and entrepreneur so looking forward to adding new skills to my life and creating time freedom!!

3 Likes

Hi @jeremycaler. Welcome to the SAS family! Weā€™re glad that youā€™re here and eager to learn and achieve your goal! :+1:

Good luck. Hope you did not pay for entire program. You will neve recover your money. Support team is great, building you program another story. I am not tech savvy, not able to build sites required. Decided to cut my losses, went with someone who built my site for me. Much easier. Carol

Hey Jeremy @jeremycaler :sunglasses:
You are absolutely right - never stop learning and never stop pursuing your dreams! I hope you will soon be able to look back at this new starting point and to be proud of what you have accomplished from thereon.
As you have already joined our course a week ago, I am sure you have meanwhile finished the welcome module - I hope you enjoyed it and that you kind of have an idea now of where this journey will take you.
Let me quickly introduce you to the SAS team. We are happy to have you aboard and wish you all the best on this new path with us. Hopefully you have already connected with our community and met a few fellow student. If not, I highly recommend you do. Whenever you need help, the community will be of great benefit. Further itā€™s always a good idea to search our Help Desk, where you will find plenty of tutorials and instructions.
On Thursdays you have the chance to attend our Weekly Live Trainings, or if you canā€™t attend them simply watch the replay videos.
Lastly iā€™d like to remind you about our ā€œBuild your presell pageā€ contest - I will be expecting your submission till the 10th May. As this will be also a great exercise for you, I highly suggest you do not miss this chance.
Good luck with the upcoming moduleā€¦.work hard and also do not forget to enjoy the course! But first get the work done! ALWAYS :muscle: