Introductions (and testing emojis in topic title šŸ˜ )

Hello, all you peeps. :sunglasses: Since I am following this course, I need to post an introduction so here it goes. :grimacing:
I really am a :goat: :man_farmer: but the real story behind why I have that term as part of my brand is not known by many but itā€™s not too hard to figure out. :eyes: I have grown a few online businesses to over 7 figures in annual revenue that to some might sound like a lot but it truly isnā€™t. But itā€™s enough for me. Itā€™s not hard to get that ā€œenoughā€ amount if you focus on your goals and that is all I have done up to this point.

My reason for doing this course is two-fold.

1. I am a firm believer in the diversification of income. Especially recurring income (which is what I focus on). I have been slowly growing my affiliate commissions in, especially Clickbank products. But would like to be able to scale it up and have been looking for a program that helps with just that.

2. The last couple of months have been a real wake up call for my own customers and clients. And although I was able to help them pivot and avoid disaster (if they listened and executed) it made me consider providing alternative ways to MMO. I enrolled in a program I was going to share with my customers but saw many failures with both its presentation and its implementation. So unlike many other affiliates, I decided not to promote it but look for an alternative. So hence I am here. My main thing was that I want a program that executes easily enough (and of course works) that I can share with my 1000s of customers, happily and with confidence. So here is hopingā€¦

Looking forward to getting to know all who is here and working this program. The one thing that I have found that differentiates people that watch and read the content in a course vs ones that take action based on that information is what makes the difference between people that are successful and those that are not. My key advice even though no one asked is to find the reason why you are doing this and then regimentally doing your action for the day, every day. Schedule as much as possible. Establish tiny goals to make sure you are progressing. And just get this done and if you get discouraged, remember your ā€œwhyā€.

Anyway, I wasnā€™t planning on giving anyone any advice, so feel free to just consider it ramblings from a farmer and ignore at will if needed. :grin:

to your success,

Joe

haha, just watched this:

Hahahaā€¦well Joe @joethegoatfarmer :wink:
I enjoyed reading through your intro - there is a lot of truth in itā€¦ let me quickly guide you through the most important points related to our course - and Iā€™ll leave it up to your fellow student colleagues to respond to your well-intentioned words of advice. :muscle:
Let me introduce you to the SAS team - we are the people who will be working from the background with you. And as you have already figured out - this community with motivated and experienced marketers is the crowd that you should be addressing most of the time. Keep up this communicative approach and engage with all the others, help them or even ask for support yourself. And if you need further instructions or tutorials, itā€™s always a good idea to check our Help Desk.
Once a week, which is today, you have the chance to join our Live Training with my colleague Ilya. He will guide you through selected topics and you also have the chance to directly address your questions in the Q/A part. If you canā€™t attend the webinar, you always have the possibility to watch the replay videos.
Lastly and since you are a bit experienced already, I would like to remind you to participate in our ā€œBuild your presell pageā€ contest!!! You still have time till 10th May, but I will be expecting your submission! So letā€™s get it on!
Other than that there is nothing else I need to advice you of - now you need to live up to your words and GET THE WORK DONE!!! Best of luck and I am looking forward to seeing you around :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, Iā€™ll start without spending $1000s of dollars on solo ads because of my excitement. :crazy_face:
Seriously though, I have seen the passion drive, new people, to do this right off the bat. Just in case anyone new reads this, it seems to be a mistake some people have made. Itā€™s only a taste of advertising and not the be-all of the MMO methods we employ.
Anyway, I have created a website to promote SAS using CF and Wordpress. Now I am to get the pixel stuff setup and continue on.
Regarding the contest, I will take a look.

2 Likes

I passed by this thread because of the emojis. hahaha! :rofl:

1 Like