Introduction of myself

My name is Richard and I am from the suburbs of Boston. I have been working in the accounting field doing accounts payables and would like to make some serious money with my own business. So Hello to everyone and look forward to hearing your comments.

Hi @richard.paolucci. Welcome to the SAS family! :clinking_glasses:

Hi Richard @richard.paolucci :v:
Great to meet you and welcome to the team!
We, the SAS team, is happy to have you aboard. So hopefully you are meanwhile busy digging in and enjoying the course. While you do, make sure to connect with the rest of our community, which is full of experienced and aspiring marketers. Share and combine your knowledge and grow as a team - I promise this will make the journey much easier and efficient for everyone. Further you can always search our Help Desk for additional instructions and tutorials. There is plenty of material to work on.
Thursdays should be reserved for our Super Affiliate Life Trainings - do not miss them!
And lastly make sure to participate in our “Build your Presell Page” contest and maybe you will be lucky enough to win private one-on-one training.
Anyway, please keep enjoying the course and I can’t stress this enough - work hard and make the most our of this great opportunity! Good luck! :muscle: