Introduction and getting started

Hello all,

My name is Martha Tucker, and I go off to a very slow start. Now I am ready and hope we can make this work. Looking forward to working with all of you.

1 Like

Hey Martha!
Now that some time has passed I wanted to follow up and see how you were doing with the course. Let us know if you need help along the way!

Hello Martha, my name is Matt, and i am from England. This is a very new experience for me, and i think starting off slow is the only way. Are you enjoying your new experience? I hope you are, and i hope you keep moving forward steadily…I am not 100% how this will go for me, but I am enjoying it, and that’s usually a good start :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hi Matt,
Thank you so much for reaching out to me. When i came in I was super busy as a writer, so I’m just taking over myself and getting started after more than 3 months. Now, I’m convinced of the value of the help we get with this program, and am back with a vengnce. Yes, slow is the way. Thanks again.
Martha

1 Like

Hello Everyone! Looks like an awesome community! Let me know if i can help in any way!

Dan

1 Like