I'm the new kid in the block

Hello Everyone, My name is Agneta From Belleville Illinois, Iā€™m a Registered Nurse. Looking forward to working as a team.

Hi @rofemayo. Welcome to the SAS family! And thank you for your service during this time of crisis. I hope you stay well and safe!

Welcome Agneta! I used to live in Willowbrook. Iā€™m now in Grayslake!

niceā€¦ where is Grayslake? hope we go to great heights together as team and as a familyā€¦

Thank you, keep praying for us ā€¦its getting better this side.No new casesā€¦ Iā€™m ready to fly with my business. i mistakenly enrolled in the old Internet Jetset, so i reached out to support services and they told me Iā€™m in old house (Nursing home). LOlā€¦ So i was able to cancel the old one and joined this one. Thank all.

Itā€™s north of Chicago.

okay thank youā€¦

Hi Agneta,
welcome! I am also new and started today, I am super excited. Wish you a great ā€œjourneyā€.

Kind regards
Barbara

Soooo Agneta @rofemayo, it took me a whileā€¦but please be assured that I did not forget about you :hugs: Sorry that you had to waitā€¦but FINALLY, here is my personal Welcome to you!!! :tada::tada::tada:

Dear Agneta, warm Welcome to our SAS family! John and our whole SAS team are happy to have you aboard! We will be supporting you wherever we can and contribute our fair share to make your new journey as successful as possible! But always keep in mind that success does not start with hesitation, it starts with massive action! The best support and mentoring is quite useless if the person itself doesnā€™t get the work done! You are the protagonist in all of this and your determination alone will bring you closer to success and financial freedom! Letā€™s be honest about it - itā€™s not going to be an easy road, but itā€™s so going to be worth it!!!

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly Iā€™d like to encourage you to make use of our forum and engage with your fellow students, who are all aspiring or experienced marketers. This wonderful community of like-minded people will be a great source of knowledge for you! Share your experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you canā€¦youā€™ll be surprised how useful this is, not to mention the motivating effect this will have on you! Further let me remind you that itā€™s always a good idea to search and read through our forum first before making a post. There is a big chance that your question has already been addressed to and answered in previous discussions. Another very good place to search for solutions is our Knowledge Base, where you will find plenty of instructions and tutorials at your disposal.

One thing you will find super helpful are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings on Thursdays. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you will also have the chance to directly address your questions in the dedicated ā€˜Question and Answerā€™ part. Do not miss these sessions! But if you do, make sure to watch the replay video.

Alright Agneta, thatā€™s all for nowā€¦I am looking forward to seeing you around and hopefully hearing from you once in a while! Please keep us updated! Enjoy the course and make the most out of this great opportunity! All the best :wink:

1 Like

thank you for the information. didnt know about Knowledge base but now i do

1 Like