Igor's Solo Ads

I cannot find Igor’s Solo Ads in my Resources. Did John stop using them?

I was wondering why Igor is not on the list too.

weirdly Igor has put out emails bagging clickbank saying it’s useless could be to do with that lol

Igor is no longer doing or offering solo ads.

His new direction is higher priced training that is affiliate based. He is going for higher based commissions. His USP is Clickbank is too low in terms of the amount of commissions provided to make a living promoting their products.

In addition to everything said here, Igor has been under-delivering for some of our customers, so we’ve removed his site from the resources as we’re committed to offering only the best and most convertig tools to our clients!

4 Likes

thank you IlyaG was wondering what happened to my Igor , but thanks as rightfully said by John that if you have a question you can always find the answer on forum and community
thanks

Glad I read these comments before I spent any precious time looking into
the Igor Solo Ads just covered in the last lesson.
Grateful for this community page.

1 Like

Hi @dianemdunn58! We are now working on establishing a partnership with other strong Solo Ad providers in various niches, to give an edge for our customers.

The most reliable and best-delivering network we are working with is Udimi, also covered in the course.

1 Like

So who’s the substitute? Traffic For Me is option #3. Who is John’s favorite Solo Ad provider now?

Hi @emcshan, The most reliable and best-delivering network we are working with is Udimi, also covered in the course. :slight_smile: