Hi. Steven from Tampa

Hi all. I am 55 years young with a strong desire to work for myself and be able to spend more time with my wife and daughter. Quite unsure of how this is going to work out but am going to give it 110%.

Great to see you here Steven! I am happy to welcome you to our SAS family! - Camille

1 Like

Hello am Robert from Orange Park Florida.Am new to this online business looking forward to building and then retirement in 2 to 3 yrs.

1 Like

Hi Steven @slcohen03,
give this whole thing 200% dedication, WORK HARD every single day and stay focused on the your goals!!! This is the key…and this way you don’t need to have any doubts about it!
On behalf of John and the SAS team, we’d like to welcome you aboard!
This community right here will be your online family for the next couple of weeks- so make sure to meet all the other students. Get involved in discussions and share your thoughts whenever you can.
In addition to your weekly assignments, you are welcome to join our live webinars. Also go have a look at our knowledge base - there is plenty of material to work with.
Please enjoy the start of the course and don’t hesitate to call the community for help whenever you need it! :v: