Hi I'm Zach from SC

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to say I’m excited about the opportunity that we’ve all taken and look forward to seeing and hearing about all of our successes!! I look forward to getting to know you.

2 Likes

HI, @zaches1984. Welcome to the SAS family! We’re looking forward to your success as well. Good luck! :grinning:

Alright Zach @zaches1984 :sunglasses:
Sounds like you definitely know what you want! Well, sometimes we can’t thank our mothers enough for what they have given us :wink:
Anyway Zach, we are really happy to welcome you here. Let me quickly introduce you to the SAS team - click here. We are here to support you in any possible way. But beside our team you have the whole community here on your side as well. Mingle with this wonderful people, who share the same mindset and are experienced marketers. Who better to ask for assistance than this crowd. Additionally you can also find numerous tutorials and instructions by searching the Help Desk.
Every Thursday you can join our weekly Super Affiliate Live Training with my colleague Ilya, or watch the replay videos in case you cannot attend. Find all the relevant information right here.
Lastly, let me invite you to participate in our current contest - everyone can send us their presell design and the best three one will be rewarded with awesome prizes. You don’t want to miss this chance! Therefor I will be expecting your submission! Find out more about the contest by clicking here.
Last but not least, I’m left with wishing you all the best for the course! Take action and get the work done…that’s the key to success! Good luck and stay safe and healthy :muscle: