Hi! I'm Jen from Indiana/

My name is Jen and I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. I am a former preschool teacher and family case manager. I am so excited to have found this program. My goal is to make enough money so that my husband and I can travel and see the world. I have never done anything like this and so I am very nervous. I am determined to succeed. Can’t wait to work with all of you.

Hi Jennifer @jennifer.rymer :wave:
Traveling the world is probably the most beautiful thing someone can do and I am happy to see that you are chasing this dream :100:
Hopefully you will soon be able to make all of this happen…we as the SAS team, will do our best to help and support you on this new adventure.
And don’t worry, it’s ok to be nervous and it’s even better that you are also determined and ready to take action :boom: Work hard and you will create your own opportunities.

As I mentioned before- whenever you have trouble, there is enough support waiting for you. I specifically encourage you to take advantage of this great community here- everyone will be willing to assist you, so connect with other students and engage in our discussions…in return people will happy to help you.
Another great source of knowledge would be our weekly webinars with my colleague Ilya. Those sessions will take you step-by-step through more challenging topics and the also include a live Q/A-so don’t miss it! You can look at the schedule simply by clicking right here.

Have fun, stay excited and hungry for new challenges!

Good luck with everything and hopefully see you a lot here in the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome on board, Jennifer!

I wish you great success here - teachers deserved to see the world! :slight_smile: