Hi I'm Diane from Exeter, NH

Hello! My name is Diane. I am a business owner for 15 years of a women’s boutique in Massachusetts. I learned of Clickbank randomly through a friend mentioning it. Came across videos of John Crestani on YouTube and here I am. Feeling excited to branch out into this arena and look forward to actually making some money!

2 Likes

Hi @dianemdunn58! Welcome to the SAS family, we’re happy that you are here and eager to learn and be successful!

Hello Diane @dianemdunn58 :four_leaf_clover:
It’s awesome to read how your path has lead you to us…we are so happy to WELCOME you aboard! Please get familiar with our team (click here) - whenever you have any trouble we will make sure to support you as good as we can. Furthermore you have this fantastic community here. These are all like-minded students and successful marketers who are willing to help you wherever they can. So if you find yourself lost, first thing I’d suggest you do is to search our forum and our knowledge base for related topics. You will be able to find plenty of tutorials and instructions. If this doesn’t help, make a post in the forum. Last resort is to reach out for us - simply send a email to our support.
Every Thursday you have the chance to join us on our weekly Super Affiliate Live Training Sessions, or if you are unable to attend you can watch all the replay videos. Find all the relevant information here.
I also recommend you to participate in our current contest, where all SAS members can be in with the chance to win awesome prizes. Find out how to participate by clicking on this link.
Alright Diane, again welcome to the course! Congratulations to this great step - now it’s up to you to make the best out of it! Work hard and stay tenacious…then the rest will fall into place! :v: