Hi I am Peter from Orlando, FL

I’m a Real Estate investor, former IT Admin just getting started. I was born in Salzburg, Austria (Mozart’s town) and grew up in Canada and Austria. I am looking to simplify my life through this new business, allowing me to work from anywhere. My goal is to get to 500k in the next 6 months.

Hi Peter, you got a pretty interesting life so far- Austria and especially Salzburg are absolutely stunning! I myself love spending my holidays there, particularly in the mountains…good hikes in the summer and well, skiing almost throughout the whole year! There are not much better places anywhere in the world for that! And I guess you should be pretty good on you skiers too, right?!

Anyway, we are happy you finally found your path to affiliate marketing, so we would like to give you a warm WELCOME :blush:

The SAS team and the entire community here are waiting to get connected with you- so share your thoughts, help whenever you can and do not hesitate to post your own threads.

Also make sure to join our weekly webinars- they are conducted by my colleague Ilya and I am sure you will be very helpful as they also involve a live Q/A. Go have a look at the schedule and also feel free to watch any of the replay videos of our previous sessions.

So again, we are happy you came all the way from Austria, via Canada to us :tada:

Enjoy the course!

Hi Bastian, thanks for the warm welcome. Yeah I’m not too bad on skis, but it’s been quite a while. Back in the early 90’s I felt that there wasn’t terribly much room for improvement and took up snowboarding for a change of pace. And that it was: I was on my butt and my hands and knees for 2 days but on the 3rd day it sort of clicked. I haven’t done it very frequently since shortly after learning it I moved back to Florida. I have skied or snowboarded maybe 15 days in the last 25 years and not since 2006!

1 Like

hahaha…lovely! But it’s like riding the bicycle- you will never lose it! 2-3 swings and you are back in the game :mountain_snow: