Hi, I am Holly from PA

Hey, I am Holly from Limerick PA, I am an IT Engineer and I am new to SAS. I look forward to starting my new adventure and earning an extra income. My goal is to earn as much as I possibly can with realistic expectations.

Hi Holly! Welcome! Just starting out today myself, I come from the IT World as well.

Hey Holly @HJR927,

Yes, let’s start this new adventure together and let’s try to make the most out of it! If you work hard and you make the extra effort, you might achieve your goals sooner than you think!

The SAS team will be there for you in the upcoming weeks and we are happy to be going this path together with you. So welcome aboard!
Our fellow passengers will be all the other students in this community…so I encourage you to get connected with everyone. Offer your help, engage in discussions and post your own questions (but check if the same questions hasn’t been addressed before). That’s what our forum is here for :slightly_smiling_face:
While you start with the course, go check out the schedule for our weekly webinars., Simply click right here. These sessions will teach some more challenging topics in a very easy and simply way, plus you can include your questions in the Q/A part.

Have fun exploring and good luck with the first module of the course! Always work hard and get all the assignments done :v:

Hello, I look forward to my new adventure and will definitely take advantage of all the resources offered in this program. Lets do it! Thank you for the kind welcome and encouraging advice.

Hey There! Thank you and a big Welcome to you as well! Hope to chat more soon :slightly_smiling_face: