Hi from sunny Florida!

Hello, I’m Sandy from North Central Florida by way of Michigan and I just completed the Welcome module (twice - it’s amazing what I picked up the second time through) and I am excited to be here. My goal is to work up to making at least $5,000/month,and once I get there to just keep going. I look forward to working alongside everyone!

2 Likes

Hello Sandy. Glad to have you here. Watching the welcome module twice is diligent work. Hope to see you achieve your goal!

Hi Sandy @sandy.cleangreen :hugs:

We are very happy to hear about your dedication…it makes so much sense to go through the modules at least 2 times-as you have realised, there is so much stuff you just oversee at the first time! Really well done! Keep this commitment, because all the work you do now will make the rest of the course easier for you. Having a good base and understanding for everything will most certainly pay off as you go along with the course.

So in the name of the whole SAS team- Welcome to the course! And especially welcome to this community, the place where you will find companions and like-minded people, whim whom you can share your knowledge (click here) and thoughts. Alway remember to quickly check the forum and our knowledgeable, before you post new questions. Most of the time you will probably find a thread which is already addressing your topic.

As you are already here for a bit, you moist likely found out about our weekly webinars, correct?! In case you haven’t - go have a look at the schedule by simply clicking right here.

This is it for now, Sandy! Please keep enjoying the course and all the best for Week 1 :v: