Hi.. from Nebraska

Hi everybody!! My name is Becky and I’m from Nebraska. I currently work for the postal service and have been there for 19 years. I’m 50 years old and the post office has taken it’s toll on my body. I’ve had to have 2 total knee replacements and 1 of them has failed as the dr. who did my surgery took off to much bone. So I’m in the process of getting an impairment rating and going to try to get a Federal Disability Retirement from the post office. I’m here because I’m wanting to own my own business to not only have financial freedom, but to take a lot of pressure off my legs. So I’m excited to be here and be a part of this community and look forward to finding success while wishing you all a lot of success also.

1 Like

Hi Becky! Glad you’ve joined!

1 Like

Hi Becky @huskrfan38 :slightly_smiling_face:

I am so sorry to hear about your knee problem- working 19 years at the post office indeed must haven taken its toll on you! Hopefully everything works out with the Federal Disability Retirement…this way you can devote you time on things that are more joyful, healthy and financially benefitting.
So the whole SAS team is happy to welcome you to the family. We will do our best, so that this new journey with affiliate marketing will be a successful new beginning for you!
My biggest advice to new students is always to be an active part of this community! This is the place where you can share all your thoughts. Connect and exchange your experiences with others, who are in the same situation. This way you will be able to stay motivated and focused throughout the whole time.
Also do not miss to join our live webinars- they will be held on a weekly base and will include also a Q/A part. Go have a look at the schedule right here.

Ok Becky, that’s it for now- please enjoy the course and alway WORK HARD! Maybe there will be moments when you get frustrated- but you always have stay positive and focused…success requires tenacity :tada:

1 Like

Hi Hush. Welcome to the group. I am glad that you have decided to become a member of our money making society. Its great to see so many people of different values and backgrounds brought together in one place like this. If you have any questions or confusion, you can reach out to me. I will do my best to help you to the best of my limited ability. You be careful with your legs as well!:grinning:

1 Like

Becky! This is Larry from Gresham Oregon and I look up to you for the hard work you have done. If anyone becomes successful I know it can be you. I wish you God speed on your journey to financial freedom.

1 Like