Hi from Louisiana

Hi Y’all! Greetings from Morgan City, Louisiana. I’m glad to be here and excited to be sharing this journey of success with you!

My name is Hal, and I am currently working as a Quality Inspector in the Oil and Gas field, although I am eager to master affiliate marketing, so I can spend more time with my family and folow my true passion of making music.

I look forward to building friendships and sharing what I learn from John’s course with all of you as I go!

1 Like

Hey there and welcome! I really encourage you to join in on the topics and start creating your own as you go through the course. We have a rockstar community here with tons of experience, plus the team is always standing by to help you out.

Speaking of… get familiar with our team right over here in case you ever find that you need a little help. :slight_smile:

I’d normally suggest joining one (or all) of our weekly training calls (especially the SAS Live training that takes place every Wednesday, for new members) but since you’re likely inspecting :eye: during the day, we also offer replay videos of each session. Just head to the Weekly Calls / Live Training link in the navigation to start streaming. :slight_smile:

Oh! Your a musician! wonderful!
I wish you the best …

Kim

1 Like

Thank you, Ro! I appreciate your help!

Thanks, Kim! I’m glad to be here and appreciate your responding. I’m looking forward to getting to know my fellow SASers. And yes, I love playing music, as well.