Hello from Massachusetts 😄

Hi -

I see a few others from MA - Raman, Kevin, Chantel, Maggie and John G.

We should do a meet online sometime! :smile: .

Looking for ward to working hard so I can make some money in my dreams! That - didn’t come out quite right.

Been going through training and videos and getting poised to to strike with some ads soon.

Stay tuned and contact me!

-Dave

3 Likes

Welcome to the SAS family, @dave01879. Nice to know you have found some hommies around. :+1: :smiley:

I like the idea and if you do organize an online meeting, let me in :raising_hand_woman:
I live in Albany, NY - is that close enough to Boston?
-Angela.

Hi AngelBrusa

I am always pumped up to interact with someone who is doing the same thing as me. If you would like to start a chat - just for a few minutes - or want to just begin by corresponding here - let me know. It’s been a few weeks since I have been in the chat room. Let me know - what you are promoting - where you are in the calls - etc. I find that having someone to bounce items off of can be good - even if we are not 100% doing the same thing.

I am always pumped up to interact with someone who is doing the same thing as me. If you would like to start a chat - just for a few minutes - or want to just begin by corresponding here - let me know. It’s been a few weeks since I have been in the chat room. Let me know - what you are promoting - where you are in the calls - etc. I find that having someone to bounce items off of can be good - even if we are not 100% doing the same thing. OK?

hi.there my name is wally,I just sign my domain name and hosting account,