Hello. I'm So Excited to Be Here!

My name is Ratundia Jones. I joined SAS last night, and I’m so excited about this new opportunity. My wish is for everyone to experience great success on this journey to Financial Freedom! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi Ratundia! I’m new here too. Welcome!!

Hi Rotundia @ratundiaj :relaxed:
It’s so good to welcome you to the SAS course! And believe me, our biggest wish is for you, as well as for all the other students, to experience all the success you are dreaming of! Therefor we (the whole SAS team) are really happy that you decided to go this new journey together with us. Going this new path is definitely going to be hard work, therefor you always need to stay focussed and follow every step of our course. In order to do so, it’s very beneficial to connect with all the other students. Use this great community to mingle with like-minded students and experienced marketers to grow your own knowledge. It’s always a good idea to search our forum and our knowledge base, as you will be able to find solutions for topics covering the most frequently asked questions. If all this doesn’t help, you shouldn’t hesitate to reach us for us.
Once a week you have the chance to join our live training and you can also watch all the replay videos - simply click on this link and find all the information you need.
Last but not least I’d like to point out that we are currently running a contest for all our SAS members. Therefor I will also be expecting your submission! Find all the info here.

Ok Rotinda, I wish you best of luck! Enjoy the course and always remember: Nothing works unless you do!!! It’s up to you what you make out of it :four_leaf_clover: