Hello! I'm Carlene from Southern California

I’m happy to be here and am looking forward to learning how to make more money! I look forward to getting to know others who are newbies like me.

I’m a mother of three and a writer. I work from home and am on the computer most of the day. Where most people are watching TV I can be found writing.

My goals are to learn as much as I can and help my husband. This coronavirus scare is affecting his business and hopefully, I can make up some of the difference with this new business.

1 Like

Hello Carlene,

Nice to have you here! Best of luck reaching your goals and learning new stuff! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @cgriffith7338! Welcome to the SAS family! We are looking forward to working with you to achieve your goal. :smile:

Stay safe from this ongoing pandemic.

1 Like

Hi Carlene @cgriffith7338,
it’s awesome to have a writer aboard! What are you writing about?
Yeah, this Corona virus is taking its toll on all of us…good think is that affiliate marketing actually doesn’t require and interaction other than online. So hopefully this will all work out good for you, your husband and three younger ones.
So if you want to get familiar with the faces you will be dealing with on this new journey- click right here. We will be assisting you with any problem that might come up as you go along with the course.
Whenever you are challenged with anything, our community will be there for you, supporting and encouraging you! So be part of this community, get connected and share your knowledge :slightly_smiling_face:
You also don’t want to miss out on our weekly webinars, which will be held by my colleague Ilya. He will take you step-by-step through more challenging or unclear topics. Please check out the schedule by clicking right here.

That’s it for now! I hope you will enjoy your first steps on this new path… :v:
All the best

1 Like

Thank you for the encouragement and resources.

I write short plays and stories and children’s books. It’s my passion.

1 Like

hello from baldwin park california my name is randy dont know if this will show in the introduction

Hello Randy! Yes, this showed up in introductions.