Hello from the city of the Blues Brothers

Hello,
My name is Christine, and I just purchased this program a couple of hours ago. I am a financial aid advisor at a College, and I am super excited to be here! I have thought of getting into my own business for many years, but I always thought of being responsible, and make sure that I had money to pay the bills, feed my kid, have a roof over our heads. Well, I did that, and now I find myself wanting more than just living pay check to pay check.

1 Like

Hey Christine @poolciccio :relaxed: It’s always awesome to see that people have an inner urge…even after so many year! Sometimes ideas simply have to grow! Awesome that you finally decided to go on this new affiliate marketing journey with us. And this way it’s definitely a well-considered decision and you will have no problem motivating you to work hard day-by-day…this will definitely require your dedication and you might struggle some times, but let me tell you- in the end it’s all going to be worth it! :muscle:
Anyway, to make this journey easier for you, you do not only have the support of the SAS team, but you also have the whole SAS community on your side! Make sure to involve yourself in the daily community life as the mutual exchange of ideas with all our other members will keep you motivated and focussed! And whenever you need additional instructions, go to our Help Desk and search through all the tutorials waiting for you.
Thursday is the day when we are having the Super Affiliate Live Training for all our members - my colleague Ilya will be guiding you through selected weekly topics. These sessions are super helpful and I’m sure you will enjoy them from the start!
Lastly, let me invite you to our contest “Build your presell page” - all our members have the chance to participate until 10th May. Don’t miss this great chance!
Alright Christine, I wish you all the best! Let’s get it on! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you for that warm, and informative welcome! I certainly have and will continue to involve myself in the daily community life! I have researching some of the questions in the forum after viewing some of the training videos! I am eager to get my feet wet! :-):grinning:

1 Like

Hey hey its great to meet ya

1 Like

Great to meet you as well! :slight_smile: