Hello from N. Florida!

I’m excited to join the group and get started!!

Hey Christina @tina850jackson :blush:
Better late than never! So on behalf of John and the whole SAS team, welcome to the course!
Probably you have already gotten through the welcome module and you are now about to start with the first week. Hopefully you are enjoying this new journey so far. As you go along with the course please make sure you get engaged and connected with our other students. This way we will be able to create a lively community, where everyone is will to help one another. You will see that this kind of teamwork will be very beneficial for you in the later stages of the course. So let’s do it :v:
There are two more things I highly recommend you check out. 1.) There are weekly live webinars being held by my colleague Ilya- go have a look at the schedule right here. 2.) There is plenty of extra material to work with when you go have a look at our knowledge base. This is also the place to check for answers before you post your questions - click right here.

Alright Christina, keep working hard and enjoy the course!

Stay safe…if possible stay home :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome, nice to meet you neighbor. I live just south of Ocala. With all that’s going on and everything shutting down, it’s a perfect time to hunker down and study. Good luck on your journey!

1 Like

Me too. Let’s get cracking! :slight_smile:

1 Like