Hello from my farm!

Hello!
I’m a stay at home mom and beginner specialty farmer. I’m passionate about ALOT of things, and am so excited to get my business here rolling to ease the stress of financial stability.
Looking forward to learning more about you all and encouraging each other on this new path!

4 Likes

How very cool that you are in specialty farming. I just joined too, very excited to see everyone’s successful journey<3

Hi Victoria, nice to meet you :slight_smile: Hope you’re earning something now to reduce your financial stress!

Hi @victoriajoyful! Welcome to the Family! We’re happy you have chosen SAS to help you with your financial goal. :smile:

Wow Victoria @victoriajoyful , it’s awesome to have a specialty farmer aboard! Big welcome to you!
We are happy to be going this new path together with you-so be sure that you are in good hands and whenever you need some assistance, the SAS team is ready to help!
As you go along with the first module, I recommend you also check out our webinars. There will be weekly life sessions, which you can attend-but there are also replay videos in case you cannot make it.
Have a wonderful start on this new journey!

Best of luck