Hello from Kelowna British Columbia Canada

I just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone here at Super Affiliate. I have been struggling to have a successful online business for a few years now so I’m hoping this program is ‘the one’.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Sandy

1 Like

Welcome!! Same here I have already learned way more then I knew just in week 1 training!!

Hi Sandy @sandralittle55 :relaxed:
It’s very nice to meet you too - Welcome to the SAS family!
We, the whole SAS team, will do our best to support you on this journey - hopefully you will soon be able to make great progress with us. The course will provide you with all the necessary tools that you need - if you are willing to work hard and to to stay focussed, there is no reason why you shouldn’t be achieving your goals in the near future.
Whenever you need any help, you are welcome to reach out for us. Of course it’s also a good idea to make a post for the community. Therefore I encourage you to always be an active part of our community. The easiest and quickest way to get an answer to your question though, is to simply search through our forum and our Help Desk and to find related topics or tutorials.
Each Thursday you should join our Super Affiliate Live Trainings, where my colleague Ilya will explain selected topics in more detail. You can also directly address your questions to him. You will definitely enjoy these sessions!
Ok Sandy, I wish you a successful start! Enjoy the course and keep us updated! :four_leaf_clover:

Welcome to SAS Sandy! :slightly_smiling_face:

Stay safe to all!

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome sandralittle55, I am also new and have spent a fortune on mmol (Make Money Online) and years trying to make it happen. I see you are right up the road form me. I am in Anacortes, Wa USA.

Cheers

Nice to meet you. I have also spent a fortune too. I’m hoping this program will help me ease the pain of lost money. I must say, I have learned a lot over the years though. Here’s to our success!:+1:

1 Like