Hello from Kansas

Hi Everyone,

My name is TJ and I just started yesterday. I have been in the wedding industry for the past 10 year and in the hospitality industry for 15 years. I excited to start this program even though I have little knowledge as to how this all works.

Hi @housertj3410! Welcome to the SAS family! We’re happy and excited that you have finally joined us. :slight_smile:

I am new also, happy to be on this journey.
Robin

Hi TJ @housertj3410 :hugs:,
there is no need to worry…this course doesn’t require any previous knowledge- John and the whole SAS team will take you step-by-step so that you too will be able to master everything that any other student here does! The only thing that we request from you is hard work and your full commitment! The course will teach you everything that you need, but in the end it’s up to you what you make out of this…
But do not worry, you are not alone on this…basically the whole community here is with you-so make sure to connect with our other students, comment on their questions, get engaged in discussions and simply be part of the community. Whenever you have a questions, my big advice is that you first search our forum and the knowledgebase. You will find most of your answer here.
Whenever you can, please also join weekly live webinars, held by my colleague Ilya. You can check the schedule by clicking right here.
Alright TJ, nice to have you with us! We are all looking forward to interact with you…so let us have fun on this new journey!