Hello from Idaho!

Hello everyone! My name is Doug and I’m super stoked to become a part of the SAS team. I am new to online money marketing but I can’t wait to get my feet wet and dive right in. I am currently on my week 1 training and every lesson is getting closer to reaching my goals! As I said this is all pretty new to me so thank you in advance for all of your posts and advice. I’m sure I will be able to use this method to learn and grow to be the best that I can be. Good luck to everyone and I’ll talk with you later. One Love!!

2 Likes

Welcome to the team! @douglasmcateer

1 Like

Thank you @matthew.s.lajoie!! Much appreciated

1 Like

Hey Doug @douglasmcateer :v:
Welcome to the family! Awesome to see you enjoying the first days of the course… A little progress each day adds up to big results. Work hard, stay consistent and be patient. The SAS team is happy to go on this journey together with you! Do not worry about being new to online marketing - your attitude is the only thing that matters here! And since you have our whole community supporting and rooting for you, there is really nothing to be worried about! Make friends and start discussing interesting topics in our forum - help your colleagues and post your question to get some guidance! Teamwork is the key! Further you have plenty of additional tutorials at your disposal - simply go search through the Help Desk.
On Thursdays you have the chance to join our Super Affiliate Live Training sessions with my colleague Ilya. He will guide you through selected weekly topics. Subsequently there is also a Q/A part where everyone has the opportunity to formulate questions.
Let’s me squeeze in one last point - we are currently having our SAS contest “Build your presell page”. Be in with the chance to win private INNER CIRCLE training with one of our special coaches. All you need to do is to submit your presell page design until 10th May - so there is NO time to waste! Jump right in and start now!
Best of luck and keep enjoying the rest of week 1 :rocket:

2 Likes

Welcome @douglasmcateer, I love Idaho. My parents used to have a cabin in Dixie. Close to Elk City. Glad you’re here.

1 Like