Hello from Gayle in Southern California!

Hello from Southern California!

I’m currently an online seller and am excited to be able to be a part of the SAS affiliate program to help accomplish my goals more quickly.

My goal is not unlike the many posts I’ve read here in this forum. My financial goal is to increase my income level each month, which in turn accomplishes my personal goal of increasing the time and money I’m able to spend with grandkids and family and friends.

The SAS community looks like an awesome resource where we can find support and share successes and tips and I’m happy to be here. :slight_smile:

Hi gayle, My name is surji, I live in vancouver BC. We have been to california several times and love it. Gayle I’m looking for a partner whereby we can work together. would you be interested?
Please reply.

cheers,
surji

Hi @gayledaniels! We are looking forward to working with you on achieving your financial goal. Welcome to the SAS family! :smile:

Hey @gayledaniels, it’s so nice to have you with us! Thank you for giving a little inside…it’s always good to see what motivates and drives the people! We are happy you found your way to us- hopefully this course will give you a huge boost so you can accomplish your goals in no time!
I’d like to welcome you on behalf of the whole SAS team- we will be accompanying you on this new journey. But as you have already concluded correctly- the whole community is with you! So I’m looking forward to see you getting connected and involved in our daily community life :star_struck:
I also warmly recommend you check out our schedule for the weekly live webinars. These sessions are a great additional learning recourse, where our colleague Ilya will explain you certain topics step-by-step…you will definitely enjoy it!

So for now I have nothing left but wishing you a great start! Enjoy the course, work hard and never give up too easily! All the best :tada: