Hello from Frankfurt Germany

Hey everyone,

I am so excited to be here and to start this course. We recently moved from Boston back to Frankfurt.

Looking forward to connect with you!

Barbara

2 Likes

Welcome!! Best of luck and remember, one step at a time. Just keep working and you’ll see results.

1 Like

Hi @barbara.scheuenpflug. Welcome to the SAS family! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Hi Barbara @barbara.scheuenpflug , Welcome back in Germany and especially Big Welcome to the SAS family! :smiley:
John and our whole SAS team are happy to have you aboard! We will be supporting you wherever we can and contribute our fair share to make your new journey as successful as possible! But always keep in mind that success does not start with hesitation, it starts with massive action! The best support and mentoring is quite useless if the person itself doesn’t get the work done! You are the protagonist in all of this and your determination alone will bring you closer to success and financial freedom! Let’s be honest about it - it’s not going to be an easy road, but it’s so going to be worth it!!! :muscle:

Whenever you have a question, do not hesitate to reach out for our technical support at [email protected]. More importantly I’d like to encourage you to engage with your fellow students, who are all aspiring or experienced marketers. This wonderful community of like-minded people will be a great source of knowledge for you! Share your experience, discuss affiliate marketing, post your questions and help others whenever you can…you’ll be surprised how useful this is, not to mention the motivating effect this will have on you! Further let me remind you that it’s always a good idea to search and read through our forum first before making a post. There is a big chance that your question has already been addressed to and answered in previous discussions. Another very good place to search for solutions is our Knowledge Base, where you will find plenty of instructions and tutorials at your disposal.

One thing you will find super helpful are our Weekly SAS Live Trainings on Thursdays. My colleague Ilya will guide you step-by-step through selected topics and you will also have the chance to directly address your questions in the dedicated ‘Question and Answer’ part. Do not miss these sessions! But if you do, make sure to watch the replay video.

Alright Barbara, that’s all from me for now…I am looking forward to seeing you around and hopefully hearing from you once in a while! Have a great start and simply dive right in! Enjoy the course and make the most out of this great opportunity! Let’s do this :hugs:

Hello. I am Janniece Hendricks a new member. I see you are from Germany. I lived in Mannheim, Germany many years ago. Just wanted to introduce myself. Good luck.

1 Like