Hello, from Florida :)

Hi! My name is Erin and I am from Winter Garden, FL…aka, about 30 minutes from Disney :slight_smile: Before COVID-19 entered the picture, I was working as both a shift manager in retail, and as a client liaison in a financial firm. I am currently on week 3 in training and very excited to be a part of this community. I’ve enjoyed reading so many success stories, and I’m looking forward to having a story of my own!

1 Like

Awesome! How are you liking the training?

I’m enjoying the courses, though I am stuck in week 3. Having the same issue that many seem to be having with Google Ads…account suspension. Trying to get that worked out, but still very excited! :slight_smile: How about you? Where are you at in the training?

Ahh, I have heard of that issue. I am just getting started with Week 1 so I am not there yet. Keep us posted on how that works out for you and if you find a resolution. Cheers!

Hi Erin, stay safe and healthy.

Hey Erin @erin.akers84 , it’s lovely to have you here…hopefully you are making good progress while enjoying the course?! :muscle:
Always remember that all the effort will pay off at some point…the harder you work and the more focused you stay, the sooner this moment will come!
Anyway, I wish you best of luck on this new journey!
Let me quickly point out a few things - although you are probably already aware of them…?!
If you are unsure with certain topics always make sure to search and read through the forum and the Help Desk. You will be able to find plenty of instructions and tutorials here.
I guess you have also already joined our weekly webinars with my colleague Ilya?
And last thing, do not miss to participate in our “Build your presell page” contest - I’m expecting your submission till 10th May
Alright Erin, keep enjoying the course and don’t hesitate to reach out for us if you need anything! Stay healthy :four_leaf_clover:

I LOVE FLORIDA :slight_smile: