Hello from Dillsboro, NC

Hello, fellow SAS students!

My name is Chad and I am a husband, father of three, and entrepreneur living here in the beautiful mountains of NC. I’m looking forward to the day when I can completely divorce my time from my making money. I’m currently a software developer by day. Looking forward to soaking up all the knowledge this course and its many resources offer as well as interacting with you all as we share our journey together.

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy during this very difficult time.

Oh, one other thing… I apologize for the tardy introduction. I’m currently in Week 3 of the training and I’m just now getting around to this :blush:

2 Likes

Hey Chad @chad.hearn,
Better late than never…it’s great to have you here! Since you are already in week 3 I guess there is not much I need to tell you.
I guess you are already happily joining our weekly webinars with my colleague Ilya, right?!
One thing - I haven’t received your submission for our “Build your presell page” contest…so hopefully I will be able to see you participating soon!
Alright Chad, keep up the good work and stay positive as you are….always remember that all the effort will eventually pay off for you! ENJOY :relaxed:

1 Like