Hello from Denver Colo

Hi, my name is Robin and I just joined sunday. I work retail and will be using this platform to replace that income. Very excited about the journey. I am from Denver, colo

Hi Robin @rkonst :wave:
Hopefully this new journey will be a successful one, so you soon don’t need to depend on your retail income anymore . We are keen to be working with you for the next couple of weeks, so please meet the SAS team. Besides us, you will have this great community here to ask for advice and support. No matter what you need to know, open a thread and surely the other students will be willing to help. Before you open a new discussion though, please do search our forum or the knowledgebase for related topics- most of the time you will be able to find the answers here already.
And while you are getting familiar with he whole course, go have a look at our weekly live webinars.

So Robin, big Welcome and please enjoy the course! Work hard and this journey will surely take you wherever you want to get :rocket:

Thank you. Looking forward to the journey.

1 Like

Hey Robin! Welcome!
My name is Kevin and I am in the customer service industry. I hope we can succeed in this journey together!!!

Hi Robin! Enjoy the journey!