Hello From Delaware!

Hi Everyone! My name is Matt, I like long walks on the beach and stuff. :slight_smile: I am currently a math teacher in Delaware. I have lived all over the country though (PA, NC, MD, NY, MO, TX, and now DE). For the past year now, I have been learning and researching different digital platforms that interest me. I looked into starting a shopify store (dropshipping), amazon fba, and affiliate marketing. I then signed up for Click Funnels about 3 weeks ago. I am learning a lot in the Click Funnels course but I wanted to learn from an affiliate marketing pro. So, I did lots of research and discovered John. John seems like one of the best in the biz at affiliate marketing. I was happy to find out that he offers this course. Anyway, I am super excited to learn and collaborate with everyone.

Hey Matt @mattwright77 :slightly_smiling_face:
It’s great to have you aboard! I personally enjoyed reading about your story and I truly believe that this course will provide you with exactly everything that you need to achieve your goals! So congratulations and we, the SAS team, are looking forward to be working with you in the upcoming couple of weeks.
Since each of our students has unique experiences and knowledge, we believe that it would be of greatest benefit for all to combine and share the knowledge in our community! Therefore we highly encourage everyone to connect with each other. Post your questions if you want. Let others discuss over your topics. Help whenever you can. This way you will grow and succeed much easier! Further you can always search our Help Desk for additional learning material.
On Thursdays you should not miss to join our Weekly Live Trainings with my colleague Ilya. He will guide you through selected topics and you can also ask him a few questions.
Lastly, let me motivate you to participate in our current “Build your presell page” contest - submit your design until 10th May and be in with the chance to win some awesome giveaway prizes.
Other than that, please enjoy the course and make every day on this new journey count! Best of luck! :muscle:

Thanks so much Bastian…I can’t wait to get started!

Welcome Matt! You have a great name by the way :wink: and I too am a new student to this amazing and exciting program. Looking forward to this journey with everyone together! Best of luck and best wishes to your success Matt!