Hello from Charleston South Carolina

Hello everyone, my name is Marcus I’m born and raised in Charleston South Carolina I just started SAS yesterday. I’ve been working as a computer technician for 4 years and I’m excited to where this program will take me in the future. I wish everyone the very best.

Hey Marcus @marcusharlen, Welcome to the family! :v:
I really hope you are enjoying the first days with our course so far. Surely you will not have any problems with the technical side of the content if you have been busy working as a computer technical. If you still do, don’t hesitate to shoot a message to our support. Any other kind of questions about the course can be simply addressed to our great community of aspiring students and experienced marketers. Further it’s always a good idea to search previous post as well as our Help Desk, where you will find plenty of tutorials.
As you go along with the course you should start joining our weekly live webinars. You also have the chance to watch all the replay videos of these sessions.
Lastly I want to encourage you to participate in our current contest for all our SAS members. Be in with the chance to win awesome prizes! Click here for more information and sent us your submission till 10th May.
Alright Marcus, keep enjoying the course and be sure to do the work thoroughly! The harder you work, the sooner you achieve your goals!
Best of luck and stay safe! :mask: