Hello from Canada

Hi everyone! my name is Shari from Montreal. Iā€™ve been trying to get my own business started for years but just didnā€™t know where and how to start. I just started on this journey a few days ago. i am confident that this will work out.

1 Like

Alberta here. Iā€™m with you on the ā€œwanting to start for yearsā€ trip. All the best to you, I hope we all get to where we want to go. Cheers!

2 Likes

Welcome Shari @shecdivert :sunglasses:
I am very glad to see your path has led you to our Super Affiliate System course - this is a great opportunity to guide yourself into a bright and successful future! The SAS team will be accompanying and helping you as good as we can! The rest will be up to to your dedication and determination! Letā€™s be honest - this new journey will require hard work and patience! But I can also promise you - it will be absolutely worth it! Letā€™s get it on!
One great advantage you have - you can always rely the support of our wonderful community! Make sure to connect with this great people, so you can later directly address your questions to them! Itā€™s always easier to have the support go like-minded people! One more thing you can also check in case you need additional instructions - simply go search our Help Desk for all sort of tutorials.
Thursdays should be reserved for the SAS Live Training with my colleague Ilya. You will love these sessions and Iā€™m sure they will be very crucial for your progress. Go check them out - you can also watch all the replay videos of previous sessions.
One last thing - we are currently having our contest ā€œBuild your presell pageā€. Even though time is a bit short now, I highly recommend you participate and practise your skills by designing a presell page for this - on top you have the great chance to win some wonderful prizes e.g. Inner Circle one-on-one training. I think that should be motivating enough!
Alright Shari, have a wonderful start! Follow Johnā€™s word and make great progress every day!
Best of luck! :wink:

2 Likes

Just saying HI! My name is Dave Vesely Hope to see you in the training areas!

2 Likes

Hi Dave. Nice to meet you!

1 Like