Hello from Berlin

Hello everybody my name is Kubilay working as a Sales Director for Hotels in Berlin and i am a life coach as well. I am new to making money online and i am looking forward connecting with like minded people to support each other.

1 Like

Nice to meet you Kubilay!

1 Like

Welcome!! Glad to have you as part of the team!!

1 Like

Hello and welcome lets us lift each other

1 Like

Welcome Kubilay @ktunc
Berlin is a fantastic city, surely it’s quite different now during lockdown…but nevertheless - hold on there and make use of the extra time…it’s great to welcome you to the SAS team.
How are you liking the course so far? Take some time to get familiar with the system and I am sure you will soon make great progress each day!
As you go along with the course you will surely have many questions - the easiest and quickest way to find an answer is to simply search through either our forum or the Help Desk. You will find tons of related topics and chances are pretty high that this will answer your question. Further you should not miss our Super Affiliate Live Trainings on Thursdays. My colleague Ilya will take you step-by-step through selected topics. You also have the chance to ask live questions in the dedicated Q/A part - don’t miss them!
Other than that, I wish you great success! Work consistently and stay focussed!

Hi Bastian,

thank you so much for asking it is refreshing to hear from people and a warm welcome. I take things step by step and dont want to rush. I am sure the team and the members will support each other. Thank you, Kubilay

1 Like

thank you so much i appreciate you taking your time to write to me and welcome me to the community

1 Like