Hello from Bangladesh!

:heavy_dollar_sign::bangladesh: :heavy_dollar_sign: My name is Namzul… Really EXCITED! And It’s Time To Make 7 figures soon In Sha Allah :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: and sometimes visit to Malibu :us: Crestani in person. Let’s print a lot of :dollar: together !
have a nice journey!!!

Good luck to you @nazuusa2 and I hope God is willing! I’m just getting started too. Let’s go get some badges, shall we?

Hey Namzul @nazuusa2 :slightly_smiling_face:
Sounds like you are really excited and ready to do the extra work!!! That exactly what we want to see! No gain without pain! :muscle:
Anyway, we are happy to welcome you to the course!
Quickly meet the SAS team - we will assist you on this new journey. Whenever you can, I suggest you connect with our wonderful community of like-minded and experienced marketers. We believe that knowledge is exponentially growing if you share and combine your experience with the group. So whenever you can, offer your help to others, engage in discussions and post your own topics. Further you can always search our Help Desk for tutorials and instructions.
Each Thursday (TODAY) we offer Live Trainings to all our SAS members. My colleague Ilya will guide you through selected topics and you can also interactively engage in the Q/A part. Don’t miss it! But if you do, make sure to watch the replay videos.
“Build your presell page” is a contest we are currently running for our SAS members. Read through the details and send us your submission till the 10th May! No excuses as this will also be a good exercise for you - plus we have awesome giveaway prizes waiting for you!
Ok Namzul, work hard and stay focussed! Enjoy the course and of course stay healthy and safe! See you around :v:

@joethegoatfarmer Yes Let’s Go Ahead Without Any Excuse !!! :slight_smile:

Hey @BastianS
Definitely pain is the calculator of how much you are gaining ! :slight_smile:

1 Like