Hello from Alberta, Canada

Hello every one my name is Annmarie, I joined last week but just getting a chance to do my introduction.I live in Canada but originated from Jamaica. I am a Registered Nurse with 25 years experience and my husband works in corporate Canada but we can’t seem to stop getting by from paycheck to paycheck. I am super excited about starting this business as I want to have all our debts paid and enjoy financial freedom. I want to travel and be able to give my children the educational advantage that they need without accumulating more debts. I know with hard work and sweat equity this is more than possible.

1 Like

Hallo Annmarie @annmariehaughton :relaxed: Welcome to the SAS family! We are happy to have you with us! Hopefully this new journey with affiliate marketing will soon give you the chance to achieve all your goals! Thank you for sharing your story…we are all excited to meet you, so get connected with our members and be an active participant in our forum. We are here to succeed, so let’s help one another! Meet the SAS team and do not hesitate to ask us for help-but please check if that question has been maybe answered somewhere before! I also invite you to join our weekly webinars. You will also find replay videos of all the previous sessions…so there is plenty of material to grow you knowledge about affiliate marketing! Let’s work hard and let’s enjoy this :jamaica: