Hello from AB, Canada

Hey everyone, Gabe here from Alberta, Canada. I’m looking forward to learning and earning. Can’t wait to see what all this course has to offer.

Hi Gabe @gpotter9 :wink:

Welcome to Super Affiliate System! We are happy to have you aboard and we are at least as excited as you are! So let’s make this a joyful and successful journey. :v:
Before you start I would like to point out a few things that will hopefully make the upcoming weeks more easy and especially more productive.

Point 1: This community right here will be your new online working family…everyone has some unique and precious knowledge that he/she can share with the group. So if you guys all share and exchange your experiences, then everyone will be able to work much more efficient. So try to engage with others, help them whenever you can and do not hesitate to post your own questions. But whenever you need some assistance please make sure to search the forum and our knowledgebase, because there is a high chance that you will find the answer right here already. In case you are not able to solve your question these way, you can obviously turn to our support eventually - this is the SAS team.

Point 2: Join our weekly webinars. My colleague Ilya will guide the participants through some major topics and explain everything step-by-step. You also have the chance to watch all the replay videos. So simply click on this and it will take you right to the schedule.

Point 3: You just joint our course in time to participate in our “Built Your Presell Page” contest…don’t worry, you will learn all the skills you need in the upcoming modules and then hopefully I will see you participating!
Find all the information and how to participate right here. Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Alright Gabe, that’s it for now! I’m left with nothing else to say but to wish you a successful start! Work hard and alway stay focused and persistent! And of course keep yourself healthy!!! :mask:

2 Likes