Hello from a passionate girl

Hello my name is Manisha Stoehr and just moved to the UK after graduating from the IB Diploma. I have big ambitions to essentially redistribute resources around the world, as we do have enough for everybody. Am just 20 but have been deeply involved in reflecting on unnecessary suffering and detecting their root problems. Picking up trash only saves time but inspiring peoples mindset will reflect on all their other actions. I’ve always struggled to fit into the system so I want to take a different route than spending my money on a BA Diploma. I believe that I do have enough knowledge and ambitions to do so and not waste time as this mission is dear to my heart. Everyone should be able to live abundantly on earth. I study independently everyday to broaden my knowledge so I believe this route is very well suited for me. Surround yourself with success seekers and I think this is the place.

3 Likes

Wow, love your intro Manisha, and welcome!
I’m also a knowledge seeker and I strongly believe in being a perpetual student (in some form) throughout life. There’s so much to absorb out there. So I’m thrilled to hear that SAS will be your next step towards broadening your education. :slight_smile:

Since you’re new here, definitely get familiar with our team in case you ever find that you need a little help. :slight_smile: We strongly encourage and welcome you to share your thoughts and questions here in the community as you go through the course. You’ll find there are dedicated categories for each week of the course.

If you’re available this Wednesday you can join us live during the SAS weekly coaching call. But considering the time difference, that’s probably not going to be very convenient for you, so don’t stress if you can’t make it - we have live calls every week, and the replay videos are always available, too! Here’s that schedule to join us when you’re ready!

1 Like

Manisha Dear One
I :green_heart: your Energy:dizzy:

Love and Light,
Meredith