Hello fellow members

Hello everyone !! This is Daniel from Orange County, CA. I just joined SAS yesterday and have already completed the Week 1 module (yes, I am very eager to get going). I did “take action” and created 3 Solo Ads which will start running tomorrow. I am focusing on the BizOpp and Health niches.

• Good luck and success to all * *
2 Likes

YEEEEES Daniel @stack.daniel61 :muscle:
That’s exactly what we want to see! And that is exactly the attitude that will make you achieve your goals! We need to take action, because success doesn’t come from the comfort zone!
Great to have you aboard - the SAS team would like to give you a warm welcome! We are excited to be working with you!
We believe that sharing knowledge and teamwork are the key to success - therefor we highly encourage all our students to actively participate in our daily community life. Share your experiences and surround yourself with like-minded marketers - there is no better way to grow and augment your knowledge and skills. And if you need any assistance you can always search the forum and also our Help Desk for all kind of instructions and tutorials.
One thing you should never miss is the Weekly Life Training on Thursdays. If you cannot attend them, I recommend you watch the replay video - those sessions are super helpful and I’m sure you are going to love them!
Lastly, let me remind you of our current contest “Build your presell page” - every SAS member is invited to send us their own design and the best ones will be rewarded. You still have time till the 10th May - but with your motivation I will be expecting your submission way before that! :wink:
Enough from me - I hope to see you around here and I wish you a fantastic continuation of week 1. Good luck with everything! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

NICE Daniel thats a way to be aggressive. I live in NY and started today. Looking forward to success and wishing you the same.

Best of luck to you, too. Support here is very good. Don’t give up !!

Welcome @stack.daniel61
I just join the course myself.

You are on fire!!! :+1:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::muscle:t2:
Bravo!!!:clap:t2::clap:t2: