Hello everyone :p

Iā€™m new and excited to look forward to know everything as much as possible. I need to know this because I promised to help and prove that this is what I want. I will be a hard worker even if I donā€™t understand it at first. I hope we all get to know each other soon (when I get passed the ā€˜set upā€™ part)

Hi Donna @DonnaN :four_leaf_clover:
I like your attitude - ā€œTaking Actionā€ and ā€œHard Workā€ are the key to success!!! And connecting with all our other members is a great idea - share and combine your knowledge and you shall all progress much faster!
The SAS team would like to give you a warm WELCOME! We are excited to be working together with you. We are here for you in case you need any help. But as mentioned before - make use of our great community. And if that doesnā€™t help, search our Help Desk for additional learning material and tutorials.
Make sure to set a reminder for our Weekly Live Webinars each Thursday. My colleague Ilya will take you step-by-step through selected weekly topics. Of course you can also watch the replay video in case you canā€™t directly attend the session. Also make sure to participate in our ā€œBuild your presell pageā€ contest. You have the chance to win additional one-on-one training.
Stay hungry as you are and of course enjoy the course! Iā€™m looking forward to seeing you around! Best of luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Welcome Donna. Thatā€™s the right spirit.

1 Like