Hello everyone, from London

Hi all, hope you are all well.

I’m Alex 28years old, currently working as a General Manager in Pret a Manger, London UK and my goal is to get to make 100k /month.

Cannot wait to get to learn / earn more!

Hi Alex @alex.tnq33 :sunglasses:
YES!!! That’s what I’m talking about…aim high and make it happen!!!
So this is the SAS team (click here), which will be assisting you in the upcoming weeks. Besides us, you have this wonderful community here to exchange your thoughts, ideas, suggestions and recommendations with. Make use of this huge group of like-minded people. This is the place where you can ask for help and support, whenever you feel confused or anything. There is also our knowledge base, where you will find plenty of tutorials and instructions. So it always make sense to search here before addressing anybody.

Furthermore you have the chance to join our weekly live webinars, with 45 minutes dedicated to selected topics of the week and 30 minutes dedicated to questions and answers. Click here to proceed to the schedule, where you will also find all the replay videos.

Last but not least I want to entrust our current SAS contest to you. You need to build a landing page for a product of your choice and hand in your design until the 18th April. We have fantastic prizes waiting for you! So I am expecting your submission!!! Find out more about our contest right here.

Ok Alex, I’m looking forward to be working and interacting with you in the near future…stay active and engaged in our community! Other than that, work hard and be 100% focussed on every word John says! He knows and teaches all that matters! Good luck buddy :four_leaf_clover:

Hi Alex! Welcome! I’m new here and just wanted to say hello…

Alex let’s connect! I’m based in London too!

Add me on Instagram @husseinhhakim