Guan From Singapore

Hi, I’m Guan, just joined. From Singapore. Went through the entire 3 hour video John hosted.

I just became a freelancer after 25 years of corporate work as a communications professional. Push and pull factors, suffice it to say I don’t want to go back to the 9-to-6 grind, seeking a path forward.

With this lockdown, business is slow so I’ve been doing a lot of online learning, silver lining here.

I was intrigued by the systematic process this system seems to have, and look forward to learning and putting this into action.

Guan

1 Like

Hey Guan @guanaman :sunglasses:
Welcome to the SAS family! Joining the course is the first fundamental step of changing your life! And if you are really serious about this, then this will be the turning point! But always remember - success does not come from the comfort zone! You have to work hard and proof your hunger for it!
The SAS team will accompany you on this new journey - never hesitate to reach out for us if you need any support. More importantly you have this wonderful community with ambitious and experienced marketers on your side. Make use of it and connect with everyone, discuss affiliate marketing in the forum and post your questions anytime. Also use the Help Desk to search for additional tutorials and instructions. And one thing you do not want to miss are our Weekly Live Trainings - every SAS member can participate and even directly address his questions in the dedicated Q/A part.
Lastly, let me point out that we are having a contest, where you need to build a presell page for a product of your choice. The best designs will be rewarded so do not miss this! Nit to mention that it’s also a great exercise for you! :v:
Alright Guan, welcome again! Enjoy the start and hopefully you will soon be able to make some great progress!
All the best and of course - stay safe and healthy! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey Guan, welcome to SAS.

1 Like

Hello and welcome :slight_smile: !

1 Like