Greetings from San Diego

Hello - I’m Susan Wilson, a retired gymnastics coach from southern California as of 2015. Have been using my time to enjoy life, and be a dog walker as my part time gig. However, as time goes by, I realized that I needed more in my life that will offer security - thus I am here to develop skills as an affiliate marketer. Looking forward to learning from folks along the same path.

2 Likes

Just saying HI! My name is Dave Vesely - I am not new, but am re-starting. Just reaching out to a few people online! Best wishes - Dave

Hi Susan @susanwgym :woman_cartwheeling:
I think most of us can totally relate to what you are saying - therefore I am very happy to welcome you to the SAS course. Your new path has a great potential to make all of your dreams come true! Make the most out of this great opportunity! This is the beginning of a great journey that requires hard work and determination!
We, the SAS team, will do our best to assist you - but more importantly you have our wonderful community on your side! Success is always easier to accomplish when you work in team - therefore I recommend you connect with all the others and take advantage of the accumulated knowledge! For additional learning material you can further search through our Help Desk with plenty of tutorials.
You are more than welcome to join our weekly Super Affiliate Live Training. The participants will be guided step-by-step through selected weekly topics and have the chance to also ask questions. You will definitely enjoy this!
Although time is a bit short for my last point - we currently offer the contest “Build your presell page” to all our members. Hand in your design until 10th May and with some luck you will soon be able to have individual INNER CIRCLE for free.
That’s all for now! My you experience success that keeps you motivating each and every day! Best of luck! :relaxed:

@susanwgym Welcome! Lots to learn and earn!