Greetings from Pennsylvania

Hello All! My name is Jim but I go by my spirit guide name of Cricket! I am in South Central PA close to the Mason/Dixon Line and only 19 miles from Gettysburg. I am recently retired from Federal Service after 35 years there. I had to give up my massage therapy practice because of injuries sustained when a tractor trailer hit me in 2005 and then in 2008 I was hit by a drunk driver head on, but I have learned how to walk again without a cane or crutches. I am hoping that you will keep me accountable to do the work because it is really my heart’s desire to see this work. Thanx!

1 Like

Welcome to SAS, we’re all in this together. Thank you for your post.

Evan

Welcome! Tough breaks! Good luck!

Thank you. Hope to have a little bit of money coming in to supplement my retirement. No retirement is as much as one was making while working.

Hope to hear from you a lot more.

Thank you. I am neither slow nor fast, I’m just a half fast entrepreneur. Hope to have a little bit of money coming in to supplement my retirement. No retirement is as much as one was making while working.

Hope to hear from you a lot more. It is my hope for you that you are successful beyond your wildest dreams my friend. Let us both try and keep the other accountable to see this through.

Hello again Evan;

That is a good name because my grandson’s name is Evan. It is my hope that everyone in this course becomes successful beyond their wildest dreams. Let us both try and keep each other on track and accountable to our dreams.

Cya!

Wow Cricket, sorry that you had to endure so much thus far. You will be successful because you spoke it into existence. Much success to you!

Hi, Cricket, and welcome. I too have just retired and I’m hoping to build a successful business online. I wish you and all the other members much success!

Tony

Hello Jim @7afvet1972 :slightly_smiling_face: Welcome to the family! I am very pleased to see that you already met some of our fellow students…this is great because you guys will be able to benefit from each other’s knowledge- help each other, share your thoughts, get involved in discussions! So please keep going that path, Jim :+1:
Now again- I’d like to officially welcome you by the SAS team. I hope we will be working together successfully in the next couple of weeks so you can soon achieve your goals! Good luck for this new beginning!
As you start with the first week of the course, I’d also like to encourage you to participate in our weekly webinars. Let’s make it happen!