Greetings from Largo, Florida!

Hi, I’m Helen. I am from Largo, Florida. I currently work as a Client Relations Administrator. However, I am eager to start something for myself. My goal is to be successful with affiliate marketing!

Hi @Mitch! Welcome to the SAS family! We’re looking forward to helping you achieve your goal! :clinking_glasses:

Hello i do wish you success with your dream and goals

Hellen @Mitch, welcome to the SAS course! :hugs:
It’s very nice to read about your plans starting something for yourself! Hopefully affiliate marketing and especially this course will soon put you in this position, where you can simply do the things you always dreamed of!
So best of luck and enjoy the start of the course…surely it will take some time to get familiar with all the course environment. But you should never feel discouraged, even if you feel that you are not progressing…be patient, take your time and stay focussed on the work! And never forget that you are not alone in this…we, the SAS team, as well as this wonderful community right here are your companions. Feel free to reach out for us…post your questions in the forum and simply connect with all our other ambitious students and affiliate marketers. Further you can always search our Help Desk for more detailed instructions and tutorials.
As you might already know - every Thursday we host a live training for our SAS members. My colleague Ilya will be explaining selected weekly topics step-by-step so that everyone has the chance to follow. Click her to find out more.
As we are currently having our “Build your presell page” contest, you have the unique chance to be in with the chance to win special giveaway prizes. Find out more about our contest here.

I am left with my dearest Easter Greetings to you! Have a great family time - as much as our current situation allows it- and stay safe and healthy! All the best! :four_leaf_clover: