First introduction

hi my name is mike from Manchester.
I am currently working as a property sale manager and I want to give this system a try at 100%
everything is new to me so lets all help each other as we all have the same goals.

thanks

2 Likes

Awesome Mike @mike.mukuna :star_struck:
Great to have you aboard….and do not worry - every success has to start with the first step! The course will provide you with all the tools you need - determination and tenacity is what needs to be added from your side! If you are in 100%, then you will soon feel the progress happening day by day!
The SAS team (click here) will be accompanying you on this path - shoot us a message whenever you have some technical questions. Any other questions should be directed to our super helpful community. Grow your knowledge with all the other aspiring and experienced marketers here. And if you can’t find any help in the forum, you can always browse through our Help Desk and find plenty of tutorials.
Our weekly Live Training is happening every Thursday and this is really something you should not miss (although you can of course watch the replay video in case you are not able to make it time-wise).
“Build your presell page” is a contest we are currently offering to all our members - submit your design till 10th May and with some luck you will can win wonderful giveaway prizes e.g. private INNER CIRCLE training.
Again Welcome to the family - enjoy the first step with us and make sure to keep us updated! All the best! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Hey Mike! Welcome and best of luck! We are all here to help!

1 Like

Hi , Brenda from New Jersey, I am happy to embark in these exciting ride to financial freedom, and looking forward to learn. and apply the info.

Hi my name is Brenda, I work as a Dental Hygienist in New Jersey, I looking forward to learn and apply the knowledge. as we embark to these exciting ride to financial freedom.