Finally a change!

Hi, every one my name is Amanda and i am from Albion, IN. I thought i had a good high paying job and thought it was great. After 22yrs doing the same thing i am ready for a change. i have figured out how far stretched my time was between the therapy cent i ran and my 80-90hr a week job. I have became enlightened of my absence in the family atmosphere when i would leave before everyone was up(4am) and didnt get home till well after bed time (9pm). my weekends consisted of retraining my therapy horses before the people would show up. My wake up call for me realizing that i need to work smarter not harder and still have what I want in life; is when i didnt lock my stallions (male horse not fixed) gate to his pasture and i was working a mare that was in season…that was a very rude awakening. at that time i realized things need to change and I am not giving up my dream life or my family any more.So when i came across john’s webinar I took the time to sit and watch it and listen to what he was discussing. I was shocked to see what he did live and well made the chose that this is what i need to make my life and the lives of my family and my therapy clients and horses so much happier. I am so ready to change thing in my life and glad there is a good support group around.

4 Likes

@Amanda Hi Amanda! I just read your story- thanks for sharing all these details of you! Well, life is tough sometimes…but hey, I would like to congratulate you! Because most of us never even realise that something is going totally wrong in our daily life. We just keep going, because it’s the routine-and also because we are too scared for changes! But hey, what do we have to loose? We might even gain something great :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Well, life is a matter choice! So there you go! Well done-take control of your life and change whatever you do not like! Simple as that!
I really hope this course will help you achieve all your goals! So on behalf of the whole SAS team, WELCOME to the family!!! With the start of this course you are about to gain John’s brilliant knowledge, which will help you succeed in the affiliate world out there :100:
As you go along with the course, you will realise how important it is to actively participate in this community here…we are all in the same boat! Everyone is facing more or less the same challenges, so get connected and engage in discussions with the other students. Whenever you can, offer your support -likewise will the others happily help you out.
I also highly recommend you our weekly webinars, which many students have found to be super helpful. Go look at the schedule and also watch the replay videos of our previous sessions.
Again, big welcome! I wish you best of luck for the start of the course! Work hard and never ever give up too easily :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hi Amanda…lets get it done

1 Like

Wow that’s alot of hours on a daily base for any one to endure. I did the same watching the webinar and that convinced me. It’s a long and hopeful journey and as John will tell you, do the work. There is also weekly webinar that take you step by step and I love it. Good luck.

1 Like

thanks ready to get it going

thats awesome. yup im working on it
:+1: